Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Question Abstract

In my question I use the term public servants.  By that I mean teachers, police officers, government officials etc.  People that serve society in the public fashion.  In my eyes these people don't get paid equally to the work that they do.  Society pays athletes and entertainers at least double the average income of these public servants. It's important because kids growing up, want to make a lot of money.  They want to grow up being like these athletes and entertainers, so that they can get paid like these people.  A lot of people have no desire or dream about being these very important public servants, on the soul purpose of money.  My purpose of writing this is to figure out why this compensation model continues to persist.  I also want to figure out why these people who work so hard for all these community's don't get paid like these entertainers.  I plan on first looking up the average income for these public servants and then doing the same for the athletes and entertainers. Then comparing the two different incomes and looking up why these people get paid as much as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment