Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Plan


  • My goal for the last part of the year, is to help create information on a college board.  I initially had idea of creating a blog with my friends with information that would help on any college, but then with tabs on each of blog that had information about our individual schools we will be attending.  Then I heard there was already a blog doing that, so I think we will collaborate with them and brainstorm ideas and create that blog. 
  • The materials and resources that I will need is the internet for the information about UCSD.  I also have books and tips for incoming freshman that I can use for the blog.  I feel that the internet will be a huge resource that I will use throughout this process. 
  • My timeline and production schedule is looking like we have about two-two and half weeks until we need to present our finished product.  In this time I will have to do a lot of research on UCSD and organize that into a clean and effective blog. 
  • I will present this to my colleagues by showing them the website on the projector and I will be up explaining my blog to them. Also if they have any questions I will be up there answering them for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment