Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ap study plan expirence

While studying for the Ap test I used the English Literature and Composition section 1 the one with the answer key. I did the first 8 questions and tried to pick the answers that I would pick on the actual test. It is kind of hard to pick the answers that I would honestly pick, but it is a good test to see if I have any clue about the questions and the answers. I have a harder time identifying the literary terms and I think those questions are harder for me. Also there was another question that was asked and I had a hard time with. It asked what the view of nature might best be described as. I didn't know what any of the answers meant except for one and I didn't feel like that was right. If I were taking the test it would be beneficial if I knew that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment